Good News in the New Year!
1. Many political prisoners in our country were released in January 13, 2012.
2. Our government is seeking to work together with the Lady ( Aung San Su Kyi ), political activists, tribal forces and many foreign countries including United States of America.
3. And it was said “There will be no more censorship in Myanmar after the media law is enacted".
4. Currently a mobile phone connection is sold at 500,000 Kyats ( about US$ 630. ). But a company pleads the President to let them sell a GSM SIM card at 5,000 Kyats ( USD$ 6. ).
5. Car importing was here allowed this January. It will make a better transportation in the country.
For this New Year good news, I hope we will have a better opportunity to spread the Gospel here. Please pray for us!